The John Fairey Garden has a long history of welcoming groups, such as garden clubs, master gardener associations, native plant organizations, landscape architecture firms and many others. The hour and a half guided tour is specially designed to meet the needs of the group.
We also offer several catered lunch packages served under the oaks in the garden. Or groups may bring their own lunch. Or our staff can recommend restaurants in the area.
Arranging a Tour
- Please call to ensure date availability. A reservation is required. Call 979-826-3232.
- Tour cost: $10 per person payable by check, cash or credit card in advance or upon arrival — in a single transaction, please.
- Catered lunch deposit: $150
- Refunds and rescheduling are available on a case by case basis.
- Check into the office immediately upon arrival.